Richies Alliance – Donation
Richie Perrone was diagnosed in 2009 and to be apart of a community that will pull together its resources to help children like our son is simply a wonderful act and a great community to be a part of.
Every year Autism organizations around the world celebrate in the month of April with unique fund-
raising and awareness-raising events. On April 9th, 10th & 11th of 2018, Maggie Valley and surrounding areas will host a number of events to help raise money to help fight Autism!
These extraordinary members of our community living under the umbrella of autism, Young or old, these unique individuals enrich our lives tremendously. Local restaurants, Golf course, Local Shops and many other businesses in Haywood County are coming together to raise awareness and funds to support the Haywood County Schools Foundation & Olson Huff Center, a Division of Mission Children Hospital.
- Louis and Deb Perrone – Frankie’s Italian Trattoria – Chairs
- John Gatens – Committee Manager
- Mark A DeMarco- Biltmore Estate Executive Chef – Biltmore Liaison\ Taste Assistant Leader
- Brad Pendley – Maggie Mountain Crafts – Dine Out/Shop Out Leader
- Jim Owens – Biltmore Liaison
- Gary and Trish Hughes – WNC Urban Farms -Autism Awareness Golf Tournament Leaders
- Debbie Wilson – Ken Wilson Ford – Support Leader
- Myra Glover – Maggie Mountain Vacations – Taste Leader
- Paul Viau – Marketing Leader\ Master Of Ceremony
- Larry Deane – Blue Ridge Mountain Life – Information Technology Leader
- Joshua Hoogerwerf – Information Technology \ AV Support
- Mark Sterling Stevens – Taste Assistant
- Lindsey Piurowski – Taste Assistant
- Kaye & Bill Sebastyn – Autism Awareness Golf Tournament
How can you help?
- $10 Provides 10 pamphlets for taste event
- $20 Lets 100 people Know about our events
- $50 Will help provide an autistic child with medical care
- $16 Show your support for Autism… Purchase Alliance T Shirts