Richies Alliance – Donation
Richie Perrone was diagnosed in 2009 and to be apart of a community that will pull together its resources to help children like our son is simply a wonderful act and a great community to be apart of.
Every year Autism organizations around the world celebrate in the month of April with unique fund-
raising and awareness-raising events. On April 12th and 13th Maggie Valley and surrounding areas will host a number of events to help rise money to help fight Autism!
These extraordinary members of our community living under the umbrella of autism, Young or old, these unique individuals enrich our lives tremendously. Local restaurants, Golf course, Local Shops and many other businesses in Haywood County are coming together to raise awareness and funds to support the Olson Huff center, Division of Mission Children Hospital.
- Louis Perrone – Frankie’s Italian Trattoria
- Tina Masciarelli—Marketing\ TM Photography
- Brad Pendley – Maggie Mountain Crafts
- Buster Inman / Chris Stinson – Maggie Valley Club
- Jim Ownes- Public Relations\Biltmore Liaison
- Debi Isenberg – Public Relations \Consigliere
- Shell Isenberg – Public Relations \ Golf Liaison
- Allen Brasington \ Master of Ceremonies
- Debbie Wilson—Ken Wilson Ford
- Gary Huges\WNC Urban Farms
- Trish Hughes\ WNC Urban Farms
How can you help?
- $10 Provides 10 pamphlets for taste event
- $20 Allows 100 people about our events
- $50 Will help provide an autistic child with medical care
- $16 Show your support for Autism Purchase Alliance T Shirts